The 'posts that make me cringe' post made me cringe a bit. I should have put links to all the posts I've written that are kazactly like the cringey posts I talked about. See, I wouldn't like to write about somebody elses's garden without looking over my own fence first (WTF? There's a metaphor in there somewhere!).
1. The post that's all about you
2. The post about nothing
3. The post about 'monetising' your blog
4. The post about being a writer
5. The fishing post
6. The overly gushy post
7. The phoning-it-in post
8. The blog-dropping post
9. The random, not-even-remotely-useful post about blogging
Yep, every single one of them is me all me. I love that everyone took this post with the good humour that I hoped I'd serve it up with. Made my day.
So, this week I'm grateful for...
263. Good humour - always, always, always. Life is far too serious to take seriously.
264. Holiday care - the kids only went two days in the whole holidays (a record for this former 4 day a week, long hours working mumma!), but those two days were very needed indeed.
265. Soup - I've been busy making delicious soups to freeze. My Pea and Ham soup is our absolute favourite, but this Potato and Leek soup from Taste is getting a good work out too.
Come link up your grateful post with me over at Village Voices where this week I'm talking about being grateful for learning.
Don't be scared of Village Voices. It's just me, but in my swanky new city apartment...
Same bat, different channel.
Can you share your favourite soup recipe??
[Image via Pinterest, please let me know if it's yours!]